I’ve got so many posts I could put up this afternoon… so many close-to-finished posts…
But they’re not ready.
And I’m not one to produce half-finished work and hand it in. Well, not with my blog.
So today’s post is a simple gratitude list.
Have a wonderful weekend and I hope to be sharing some awesome content with you next week.
This week I am grateful for:
– green tea at 2am
– general junk food
– my body, for putting up with little sleep + junk food
– my partner, who’s had a pretty low week too, yet it still patient and understanding with me
– a roof over my head
– my day off to sit and re-group
– the bus system
– my friend Anthony, who knew something was up and hugged me the moment I sat next to him: who listened. Who made the commitment to see me this weekend to chat&chill, though he has other things he could be doing
– the people who accepted my workshadowing application ❤
– Maria, for doing a lovely workshop with us
– Karasu, for leading meditation again this week
– the ocean; for being so close when I need it
What are you grateful for this week?